• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Kodicom issue

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weiwei8
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Kodicom issue Reply with quote

Hi !! everyone , i got a problem with Kodicom DVR . When i use internet explorer ( All windows ) to view the cctv but it image was blank, or came out error. The only way to slove the problem was format the windows install brand new one. Every time wanted to do this job was to tired, so was any solution to slove. And today i format a pc it use win98, but also the same problem, can't see it. Anyone can help me!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stylesx
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you didnt open ports 80, 8080, 8081. Without those ports opened on the machine with the Kodicom card you will get a blank screen
pixy
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: how do you open these ports to view the cameras Reply with quote

Hi.. you mentioned that when you get a blank screen in then you got to open these ports 80.8080, etc... where are these ports located...??

thanks..
stylesx
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are port you must allow thru your firewall or router/firewall.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: