• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Kodicom - DVR Net - Hard Drive Usage

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stylesx
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Kodicom - DVR Net - Hard Drive Usage Reply with quote

Hello all i am using the DVR Net software provided to me with my Kodicom 4400R. My question was related to the hard drive usage since they told me that once it reaches 0% free it will recycle old data and continue recording, but mine just shows 0% and that's it and it has not moved from there. Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue and if they found a fix or maybe its actually still recording but it just shows 0% as a glitch.

Thank you
amhon-ra
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Kodicom - DVR Net - Hard Drive Usage Reply with quote

stylesx wrote:
Hello all i am using the DVR Net software provided to me with my Kodicom 4400R. My question was related to the hard drive usage since they told me that once it reaches 0% free it will recycle old data and continue recording, but mine just shows 0% and that's it and it has not moved from there. Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue and if they found a fix or maybe its actually still recording but it just shows 0% as a glitch.

Thank you

its still recordinng, u canchech the neww recordings as new dates, the old ones dissapeared..
by thhe way can u ssend me a coppy of youur softeware? i lost my install cd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: