• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

SQL Error when trying to see properties of local server

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Databases

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhadur
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: SQL Error when trying to see properties of local server Reply with quote

I am getting the following error when I try to view the properties of my local server in Enterprise Manager.

Error 0 Cannot load the dll xpstar.dll or one of the dlls it references. Reason: 126( the specified module could not be found)

Now I had this issue last week when I was setting up a maintenance schedule and my research indicated that reinstalling the service pack would put the dll back where it needed to be. I did the reinstall of the service pack and everything was working fine. Now the file has gone missing again.

Has anyone encountered this before? What is causing the file to go missing? How do I fix this short of reinstalling again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Databases All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: