• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Can Not View Website From Network

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
baddjuju
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Can Not View Website From Network Reply with quote

Hello, my client can not view his website from his location. Actually no one from his location can view his website. When he types in his url, he can see his old website, that's hosted by his ISP. Anyone outside the network can view the website. We switched hosting providers because the ISP's hosting does not support PHP/MySQL. I pointed the Nameservers to the correct IP Address, because I can view the website and so can everyone else in the world. My client is using MS SBS Server 2003, Dedicated IP Configuration, and so forth. Has anyone had a simillar problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: