• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Outlook display problem ("from" field)

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
calv
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Outlook display problem ("from" field) Reply with quote

Hello all,

Anyone experienced problem with Outlook 2003 field column display, my "from" field column keep missing every time when I look for an e-mail (Alt-i); even though i re-place it back tot he display, it gone missing again after a while when I search for mails, any ideas please? Thanks in advance.

C
AdamV
SF Mod
SF Mod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The columns are remembered per-folder, so they may appear differently in different places.
Are you talking about doing this in the results pane of a search (pre-2007)? I think the problem then is that this is not a "real" folder so it has nothing with which to associate the field list, as it is a transient thing.
What Outlook version are you using (so I might be able to replicate the issue)?
calv
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamV wrote:
The columns are remembered per-folder, so they may appear differently in different places.
Are you talking about doing this in the results pane of a search (pre-2007)? I think the problem then is that this is not a "real" folder so it has nothing with which to associate the field list, as it is a transient thing.
What Outlook version are you using (so I might be able to replicate the issue)?

Thanks! Either the result or whatever you have done after a search in Outlook folder (i.e Sent & Receive); my outlook version is Outlook 2003 (11.8118.8107) SP2;

Thanks in advance!
calv
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, this happens again! the "To" column in Sent Items has suddenly becomes "From" (although I can easily set it back to "To" within custom views but this happens constantly), any ideas?

Thanks in advance, C

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: