• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

linux admin guide

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> UNIX // GNU/Linux

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duster
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: linux admin guide Reply with quote

where can i get ubuntu 8 and centos 5 server admin guide in PDF?
ryansutton
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you are asking for would be nice but I generally am not able to find such things. You will probably be able to find a nice install guide for either OS, but for administration type tasks you will probably have to research individual tasks as you need to do them. The thing about Linux is it's not backed by a rich corporation that can hire expensive technical writers to create documentation, the user community is great however. Linuxquestions.org is a great place to seek help. There are also the man pages and their are plenty of sites/resources scattered across the web to help you.

I run Cent OS 5 as a LAMP server and am happy to answer questions about anything related.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> UNIX // GNU/Linux All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: