• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Binders and Malware parts 1 - 4

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jumper
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Binders and Malware parts 1 - 4 Reply with quote

Hi,

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Brian Collins and I am a senior data analyst for a law firm in UK. I work for one of the senior partners and we are currently involved in investigating and recovery of monies from a series of mortgage frauds.

The partner I work for is very interested in the past/current trends in cyber crime. He is keen to have a fuller understanding of and how we, as a company, can advise, demonstrate how systems can become infected.

Guess who got the job!!!!!

I came across the articles 'Binders and Malware' and found them extremely interesting. It is my intention to download the various bits of software and use them in a demonstration.

Being a bit of a sceptic - I am curious to know if any the members know if any of the listed items are themselves infected.

I guess I will be pounding your knowledge cells quite a bit in the next month or so - I apologise in advance.

Tks all
Jumper

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: