• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

big problems on my laptop, unable to run exes

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kronikalaxe
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: big problems on my laptop, unable to run exes Reply with quote

well i almost dont even know where to begin so ill try to explain everything ive attempted so far with these problems im having.

I cant run spybot, hijack this, malbytes malaware and a bunch of other things but for some reason i can run Ad-aware, but it doesnt even help with the damn problem.

i even tried running in safe mode to see if i could run these programs in safe mode, i even tried re-downloading them in safe mode and when i install spybot and click on the .exe nothing happens no matter how many times i click it.

ok heres the real problem, I know I have multiple viruses and when i try to search google, yahoo ANY search engine for any type of spyware information or anything like that on the laptop it auotmatically re-directs me to a website, which then re-directs me to another website which has nothing to do with the link im clicking and its advertising "anti-spyware" which i can tell is obviously fake because im a little familiar with the game these spyware programs play.

i can put up a list of the processes running when i turn the computer on, but as I said I cant do anything with HJT because it just wont work period.

please please please anyone help me, tell me if you know what this is or if theres another crazy technique i can do to get these anti-spyware programs to run. I really need this laptop for my next semester of school which starts in a week! Pleease help!

thank you very much for taking the time to read this even if you cant assist.

Last edited by kronikalaxe on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
kronikalaxe
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

heres a list of some of the websites that it re-directs me to and i will list the ones that these websites re-direct to after this list

(i reccomend not visiting any of these websites!!! this is just a list im compiling)
Code:
1. hxxp://crop-net.com/search/php
2. hxxp://advf.com/search.php
3. hxxp://doreal.net/search.php
4. hxxp://aqtive.net/search/php
5. hxxp://brainpathology.com/search.php
6. hxxp://cieraasroom.com/search.php
7. hxxp://ancestrycorner.net/search.php
8. hxxp://cornithians.net/search.php
9. hxxp://aeomstrategy.net/search.php

1. hxxp://removeallthreatsnow.com
2. hxxp://removeallthreatsnow.com
3. hxxp://removeallthreatsnow.com
4. hxxp://www.nexplore.com.search.html
5. hxxp://www.movieline.com
6. hxxp://encylopedia.thefreedictionary.com
7. hxxp://hotjobs.yahoo.com
8. hxxp://antispyware.com/index.php?hop=kapuk06
9. hxxp://shopica.com/search.php?q=

first list is what i get directed to when im trying to go a search engine link related to spybot or removing spyware and the second list is where i ended up each time. thanks again for reading and please let me know if you know what this is or what i can do to fix it.

ALSO, just realized someone would definitely ask this. YES i already tried system restore, and i didnt have a restore point before earlier in the day and i think this problem has been present for awhile so that restore didnt help

Moderator note: added code tags and broke links to malicious sites - capi
kronikalaxe
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: alright Reply with quote

well i figured if i let this post brew for awhile maybe someone would have an idea of what i could do i guess i will have to get to formatting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: