• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Malware ads on mlb.com and now nhl.com

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zebulebu
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Malware ads on mlb.com and now nhl.com Reply with quote

Just to let people know, in the past two weeks I have noticed malware pop-ups regularly appearing when I click on links on the mlb.com and now the nhl.com websites. This is a royal pain in the arris for me, because they're where I get most of my daily fix of sports stories from Smile

The ads are redirects to variations of the blessedads/malware-scan/adtraff fake anti-spyware scam. I've mailed the admins of both sites, but don't expect a response. Apparently this is happening on a number of other sites that I've been made aware of by lUsers at work, but this is the first time I've actively encountered it in my daily internet rummagings.
Isabella12
Link Spammer
Link Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

this forum with great amount of anticipation for what is the fundamental vision of the overriding objective of the content which helps us to understand better
PhiBer
SF Mod
SF Mod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Isabella,
Welcome to the forums. Not! Evil or Very Mad

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: