• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Iphone Software 3.1 Problems

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jemswillam
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Iphone Software 3.1 Problems Reply with quote

I just wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with the current Iphone software 3.1 . If so please let me know what you have done to fix this problem. I'm currently having issues with screens freezing and many drop calls. I went to the apple store and they didn't help at all. Everything they said to do i did and nothing.. So if anyone else are experiencing the same things please let me know!
moondoggie
Lurker
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3.1 has been around for almost a year, and you are only just now having problems with it? if all else fails, you can always restore your phone settings to default and reload all your current apps from itunes...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: