• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

directdr virus

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Beginners // Misc. Computer Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
newbb
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: directdr virus Reply with quote

I have the directdr virus and I can't get rid of it. I tried to download combofix but it wouldn't let me because McAfee thought it was a virus. I've tried Malaware Bytes, spybot, and adaware. I also have a firewall and windows defender. It also seems to have only infected on user on my computer. any help is appreciated.
wildsniper
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried to remove it under safe mode?
Poodle
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, go in safe mode, delete processes that you suspect are malaware from autorun (they usually have strange or difficult names), and scan your system with antivirus.
Use AVZ (http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/AVZ-Antiviral-Toolkit.shtml [/url] ) to scan your system in the safe mode. It isnt required to be installed on your PC. It can scan your system from disc or USB pen drive. About month ago it helped me a lot when I caught a banner on my PC. It disconnected my antivirus and covered all my screen so I couldnt open any folder Crying or Very sad I dowloaded avz on my usb pen drive and scanned all the system in the safe mode Very Happy
delica0211
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: directdr removal instructions Reply with quote

If your navigator is reorientated to Directdr.Com or to the sites of different races, it is présumable that the réacheminement is caused by a pirate of navigator that runs on your computer. The pirate of navigator is a persistent Trojan virus that is constructed to modify the reports of Dns and the hosts classify values to reorientate the research circulation to the alternate websites. The virus changes the register, the files of damages and installs other malware on the corrupt computer. This will result that when the users click on google, yahoo or be, the search engine links will be directed to Directdr.Com or to the various superfluous websites. The Directdr.com related malware can prevent from the software anti- virus to detect modifications did to the register and cause the speed of your system to be seriously layered. You can get detailed Directdr.com Removal Instructions from http://www.scanforfree.com/105/directdr-com-removal.html. Hope this site would help you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Beginners // Misc. Computer Questions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: