• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

A survey about personalized physical security for individual

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Security Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trex_ranger
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: A survey about personalized physical security for individual Reply with quote

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NY6JQV8">Click here to take survey</a>

I am conducting a survey in reference to a small company that specializes in threat recognition and physical security of individual homeowners as opposed to the typical security consultation that only large corporations have access to. I believe that this is a completely untapped market, would like to gauge the acceptability and feasibility of the concept. Feel free to take the survey and respond on this message board for comments, suggestions and even the occasional flaming. Very Happy

P.S. I am unfamiliar with the use of what would make the apparently un-clickable "clickable" link at the top of my post work, so please just cop and paste into your browser, or if someone would like to inform me on how to make the damn thing work, I would greatly appreciate it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Security Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: