• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Determine wrong usage of domain account

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Exchange 2000 // 2003 // 2007 & Active Directory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElGuayo
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Determine wrong usage of domain account Reply with quote

Hello. We have a pretty messed up AC, and the administrator account has been used on several services, servers, print servers, etc. Across the network

Now i have the task of disable the administrator account, but i dond find a way to know in wich devices is the account configured.

Is there a way or tool, where i can input the account, and the output should be a list of servers, ip adress or device where the account is configured?

Thanx a lot for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
Bannerd
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without notes there is no true way to actually know. You could setup some SNMP but you'll invest the same time into that. I would just disable it, make a single work user (Services) and people should let you know what is working and what is not!

It will be worth it in the end and more secure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Exchange 2000 // 2003 // 2007 & Active Directory All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: