One man war on Al-Quaida web-sites screws things up
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :||:
Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: One man war on Al-Quaida web-sites screws things up
    ----
http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,56896,00.html

"This guy might think he's being a hero, but in fact he's an idiot," said an official with DV2, the Atlanta ISP that hosts the sites. "The FBI has been closely watching these sites, and by taking the law into his own hands he may have screwed that up."

Author: Eater PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:33 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Reminds me of those "Young Intelligent Hackers Against Terrorism" assholes. Whatever happened to them?

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Heh...YIHAT

Wasn't that the fat Kimble fella?

http://www.kimble.org/

The guys thinks he's something else..

He's done some cool things though, he raced in gumball 3000.

His pic galleries are quite interesting, gotta be the ULTIMATE ego site though.

Author: Eater PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject:
    ----

*ahem* yep, that's the guy

Author: nielad2001Location: I forgot, can you tell me? PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:48 pm    Post subject:
    ----
It seems to me that he is doing more then the United Nations are (no offense) or Bush for that matter.
Bush: "Hey lets sit around and talk about terrorists, and maybe, just maybe, we'll actually think about discussing actually doing something about these guys."
(BTW: I am not anti-american, just anti-ignorant) Smile

Author: Eater PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject:
    ----
Do you even watch the news? Jesus.

Author: flwLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:56 am    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:
It seems to me that he is doing more then the United Nations are (no offense) or Bush for that matter.
Bush: "Hey lets sit around and talk about terrorists, and maybe, just maybe, we'll actually think about discussing actually doing something about these guys."
(BTW: I am not anti-american, just anti-ignorant)

You assume you know everything there is to know on what has happened and what is going on now. I'll give that as an outside possibility at best.

I cannot attest to the your claimed knowledge, but I can tell you, you only know what government wants you to know. No more or less.

Its always easy to make war, try making peace once a war has started. i.e. I can start a major house fire but not put one out.

Author: tha_monoLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: The kimble Guy is in Prison...
    ----
a sad way to end a ego trip... in a rotten cell somewhere in asia... Twisted Evil

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: The kimble Guy is in Prison...
    ----
tha_mono wrote:
a sad way to end a ego trip... in a rotten cell somewhere in asia... Twisted Evil

That's odd...I wouldn't imagine asian cells are big enough to accomodate the rather rotund Kimble, and his HUGE ego, easterners being smaller in stature than westerners generally..

Are there any news stories about this tha_mono that you can link us to?

Author: decypherohmLocation: World - Europe - Portugal - Lisbon PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject:
    ----
American ppl normaly are so ignorant!!! thing happen in front of they-re eyes and they dont see it! Confused

Author: flwLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:
American ppl normaly are so ignorant!!!

Could you explain your position?

Author: decypherohmLocation: World - Europe - Portugal - Lisbon PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject:
    ----
My position?!?!?!?! I am an European!

Author: flwLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:
I am an European!

Which implies what?

Author: decypherohmLocation: World - Europe - Portugal - Lisbon PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject:
    ----
forget it... i dont want to start a discossion!

Author: igir3dsk1Location: 7h3 !n73rn37 :) PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Hey why did you said that?Does nationality matter in something? If you knew where I was born you would being saying that? Evil or Very Mad

Author: GiroLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject:
    ----
fastlanwan wrote:
Quote:
American ppl normaly are so ignorant!!!

Could you explain your position?

lol they are i felt that they where when i took the kids to Disney World last year.

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :||:
Page 1 of 2