Bit of work
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :||:
Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

Author: vlad902 PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject:
    ----
ComSec wrote:
BTW welcome toSFDC

Damn I hate welcomes Shocked Razz

Author: decypherohmLocation: World - Europe - Portugal - Lisbon PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject:
    ----
Errr... now u are flaming... LOL!!! Laughing Laughing

Author: Jason PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject:
    ----
the FBI dont give a shit if some little site gets defaced. it happens too often and does not attract a great deal of media attention.

Only if a big site gets defaced will any law enforcement step in, as the big company more than likely generates a lot of income for the country, can claim lost earnings, and the media starts getting interested, forcing the law to look like it knows what its doing. Wink

- J -

Author: decypherohmLocation: World - Europe - Portugal - Lisbon PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I know what would attract media?

FBI webpage get defaced!!! LOL

but then u get arrested(not much fun at that part!!)

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject:
    ----
The law only steps in if more than $10,000 of damage was caused by the defacement or break-in.

Defacing small web pages will never get anyone in trouble.

Look on the defacement mirrors, some of the people using their nyms on every defacement have done more than 1000.

They are still doing it, no one is going to go after them and no one is going to catch them.

Also your nym doesn't mean you can be traced...if you're paranoid about your Internet privacy...like I imagine quite a few of us are, nothing is traceable (Well without a hell of a lot of trouble).

Sounds like vlad has watched hackers once too many times.

Plus it wasn't even a malicious hack, it was informative..so it wouldn't even get reported.

Anyway I'm wasting my time retorting to moot points.

Author: vlad902 PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:

Sounds like vlad has watched hackers once too many times.

lol, or seen somebody busted by the feds....

Author: squidlyLocation: Umm.. I dont know.. somewhere PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Na.. if he was busted by the Feds he would be in jail like Kevin Mitnick.. Oh wait that luser is out of jail. Smile

Author: vlad902 PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject:
    ----
squidly wrote:
Na.. if he was busted by the Feds he would be in jail like Kevin Mitnick.. Oh wait that luser is out of jail. Smile

Or wait he is to young to go to jail and waiting for court Evil or Very Mad

Author: flwLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:
squidly: Na.. if he was busted by the Feds he would be in jail like Kevin Mitnick.. Oh wait that luser is out of jail.

So what makes you so certain there would be any prison time for a minor defacement? This is the home of the O.J. Simpson Laughing or did your forget Wink

Author: ComSec PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject:
    ----
this thread is going...way off topic......lets keep it about the exploit and the facts......not what could happen and what-ever.....thing is, your all going on about a minor..little hack .....one of 1,000 that happens everyday....i dont give a toss who knows what i did, thing is , i was testing an exploit....i shared it with you... just like you would with me.... Wink

sheeeesh

Author: igir3dsk1Location: 7h3 !n73rn37 :) PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject:
    ----
That's right ComSec.
-r-

Author: squidlyLocation: Umm.. I dont know.. somewhere PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject:
    ----
fastlanwan wrote:
Quote:
squidly: Na.. if he was busted by the Feds he would be in jail like Kevin Mitnick.. Oh wait that luser is out of jail.

So what makes you so certain there would be any prison time for a minor defacement? This is the home of the O.J. Simpson Laughing or did your forget Wink

LOL.. I was just joking... and I didn't forget.. Hell the loser is still trying to convince everyone he didn't do it.

And ComSec is right.. but then this is a discussion forum..

Hey are you going to give us a pic of the first defacement?

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :||:
Page 3 of 3