Where to submit an article?

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

Author: Roman RytovLocation: Israel PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Where to submit an article?
    ----
Hi all,
I wrote an article about security in Java-applets. I don't want to publish it simply as a forum topic but rather as an article. Any suggestion where I may/should do it?
In the article I describe my successful expirience for a pretty specific task I dealt with and I want to share my knowledge with others.

Author: squidlyLocation: Umm.. I dont know.. somewhere PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Well what a lot of people do is submit the White paper to the proper mailing list. You can look at online.secuirtyfocus.com. They have a lot of mail list that are very good.

Author: MR2Location: Somewhere between 0-160mph PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject:
    ----
Hi rytrom,

Firstly welcome to SFDC. You can add your article as a normal topic and then PM one of the moderators of the thread requesting to make it a sticky.

Looking forward to reading it Smile

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject:
    ----
Please post it in the programming section, this is an example of a properly formatted post:

http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2377

(Formatted by me Very Happy )

Thanks

If it's good as MR2 said we'll make it sticky.

Author: Roman RytovLocation: Israel PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject:
    ----
I just posted it on http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2850

Thanks for hospitality!

RR

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject:
    ----
Thanks for that, it looks good, and it's well formatted Very Happy

For code you can use the code tags:

Code:

[code]
put your code here
[/code]

Author: Roman RytovLocation: Israel PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject:
    ----
I knew about it but in the snippets I had to accent particular symbols and [code] doesn't support nested tags.

Author: Roman RytovLocation: Israel PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Is there a special procedure to make it sticky?

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Yeh beg me real good Wink

Author: MR2Location: Somewhere between 0-160mph PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject:
    ----
ShaolinTiger wrote:

lol... Laughing

Or PM one of the moderators!

Author: squidlyLocation: Umm.. I dont know.. somewhere PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject:
    ----
MR2 wrote:
ShaolinTiger wrote:

lol... Laughing

Or PM one of the moderators!

Or try to Bribe them, or marry one of them Smile

Author: flwLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:
squidly, Or try to Bribe them, or marry one of them

door swings both ways ? Very Happy

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject:
    ----
P.S. I made it sticky allready, I read it and found it interesting..

No marriage required Razz

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1