Comments - Dave Aitel Interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :||:
Networking/Security Forums -> News // Columns // Articles

Author: alt.don PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject:
    ----
Apologies for the bump on this. Not something that should be done Smile Dave Aitel has indicated that he is willing to answer a second round of questions based on the responses to his interview. Soooo, you guys feel free to post the questions here. If there are none then I will simply formulate them myself. Much as I said before many thanks to Dave for doing this on his billable time. Lastly, in retrospect I perhaps should of worded some of the questions better. That is my fault. Also as I alluded to earlier there are quite a few others who are lined up for interviews such as HDM of metasploit fame, Mike Sues, and others. Stay tuned!

Author: dadragon PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject:
    ----
Thats great Don, even better is Dave agreeing to answer some more questions with regards to the interiew and I am sure others will appreciate that as well. But please note that if you carry on like that we might insist on interviewing Alt.Don sometime in the near future Laughing

Author: alt.don PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Well many thanks for the complement dadragon it is appreciated. These inteviews I feel add a value not found anywhere else. It is great to see the leading lights in the computer security industry giving us their time and thoughts.

Networking/Security Forums -> News // Columns // Articles

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :||:
Page 2 of 2