Sony Ericsson t68 and nokia contacts import

Networking/Security Forums -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

Author: chrisLocation: ~/security-forums PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Sony Ericsson t68 and nokia contacts import
    ----
Previously have a nokia phone

Have used logomanager to back the contacts up via infra red.

Saves them as a .lmb file, not comma seperated or anything so not that useful for getting them back because logomanager doesnt support my t68 Sad seems to be nokia only.

So ive got contacts stored in this file and cant get them back into the new phone.

You get software with the ericsson basically enabling synchronisation of contacts / tasks etc, so if the contacts are in outlook I can then import then into the sony.

So now I need to get the .lmb file into outlook contacts, or if anyone has some sort of way of xferring these over would be appreciated.

Dont have any previous hardware or sim either so dont suggest that Smile

Author: TheKingsterLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Similar thing here

Open the lmb file in notepad
Do seach replace and replace all the squares with spaces, or do it manually, or insert commas to sperate them.

Then in outlook,

File, Import, Other Program, Comma seperated.

Ive got to do the same thing, it sucks.

Networking/Security Forums -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1