Memberlist sort by "last visit" problem

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Memberlist sort by "last visit" problem
    ----
For a while now I have found that the memberlist cannot be sorted by "date liast visited" - it seems to come up in alpha order by username when I try ascending or descending on last visit.

never been a major problem (I guess it still isn't) but sometimes I'd like to be able to see who has been around recently just because I'm interested, particularly if I have been away for a while (also useful when looking for posters who might deserve quarterly nominations)

Author: ShaolinTigerLocation: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject:
    ----
Yeah unfortunately when we applied some of the recent security fixed the sessions module of the forum software got a bit messed up, suffice to say, that's why sometime you come and the posts are marked read or wrong numbers shown, some people are shown as being online a few years after one visit.

Hopefully it'll all be sorted when we either move to the new software or upgrade to phpBB 2.1x

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1