Broken Link

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: TakeBKLocation: NY Top of the food chain PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Broken Link
    ----
Hi ,
Just wanted to bring to your attention in this post::

http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28880

meeeeee wrote:
This thread has some info on the training process from the prospective of both Trainees & Team members.

The link in "This thread" say topic doen't exist.

http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27146&highlight=practise

Does that mean I can never play on the Team?? Crying or Very sad

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject:
    ----
Both links work just fine for me...

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject:
    ----
Embarassed

Well that was just silly of me!!

Author: CassLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject:
    ----
Possibly only the smart members can view "this thread" as i get

"The topic or post you requested does not exist"

Author: capiLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject:
    ----
The linked-to thread is indeed located in a restricted forum, which is accessible by S.M.A.R.T. members only. It is indeed, for all effects, a broken link.

We will be fixing this, thank you for bringing it to our attention, TakeBK.

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject:
    ----
I have placed that thread in the General Security Discussion forum so that all members can access it.

Author: TakeBKLocation: NY Top of the food chain PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject:
    ----
Yeah I thought I could see it because it said

"This thread has some info on the training process from the prospective of both Trainees & Team members. "

I thought it was so if normal people did want to be trainee they could see what was expected.So I just thought you didn't want anymore Team Members. LOL

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1