Google Hacking Searches

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

Author: nt-kid PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Google Hacking Searches
    ----
Does Anybody Have Their Own Google Hacking Queries That Maybe They Have Made up, Submit Yours.

inurl:~ctfmon.txt

This search displays results for the family keylogger log file,
which may reveal some very sensitive information, very deadly in the
hands of an attacker.

inurl:~admin.ini
Passwords serial numbers etc.

Author: mandrivaLocation: WAKEFIELD PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject:
    ----
If you want some more try out [url]Johnny.ihackstuff.com[/url] it has thousands of different variations.

Author: jeffball55Location: US PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject:
    ----
The Google Hacking DataBase (GHDB) currently has 1288 queries and counting. Also Foundstone's Site Digger 2.0 comes with a database of googledorks. Site Digger searches queries and returns the results.

Author: ThePsykoLocation: California PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject:
    ----
Yes but SiteDigger doesn't fully support the GHDB (or at least it didn't when the book went to press - things may have changed since then). Also, unless they have increased it, the SiteDigger "database" doesn't support more than 550 signatures so there's no way it can really hit all the searches in the GHDB. I'm not saying it's not a good tool - it is. So is Johnnys Gooscan and Athena (www.snakeoillabs.com and doesn't require a Google API), but the best I've found is Witko which can be found at www.sensepost.com

Author: Muppet1982 PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject:
    ----
Most of these google hacks don,t work anymore Because to many people have used it

Author: neobloodline PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject:
    ----
To make the searches easier on you..use Athena. Download it at

h++p://www.snakeoillabs.com/downloads/Athena2.0.msi

Author: intehnetLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject:
    ----
johnny's book on google hacking is a great read
i'd recommend it if you're interested in google hacking, it's available from amazon last i saw

Author: jordel PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject:
    ----
jeffball55 wrote:
The Google Hacking DataBase (GHDB) currently has 1288 queries and counting. Also Foundstone's Site Digger 2.0 comes with a database of googledorks. Site Digger searches queries and returns the results.
I was not able to open Google Hacking DataBase nor Site Digger 2.0 (404) A those projects still alive ?

Author: ThePsykoLocation: California PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject:
    ----
Johnny is busy these days with his Hackers for Charity project and the Google Hacking forums have been pretty much shut down. SiteDigger is still available through Foundstone and they are up to version 3 at this point.

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1