Is someone making changes to the layout?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :||:
Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: apperraultLocation: Emeryville, CA PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Is someone making changes to the layout?
    ----
I just logged on and I am getting a funny looking screen when i enter any forum. It is as if the frames are broken or something. I was just wondering. I have a screen shot if you want.

aaron

Author: apperraultLocation: Emeryville, CA PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject:
    ----
it looks like they fixed the problems.

app Very Happy

Author: RFmax PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject:
    ----
The layout is changed and it is great. No more horizontal scrolling. Thanks a bunch.

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject:
    ----
its completely trashed for me.. links all up the right side.. banners all over.. I'll post a pic..

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject:
    ----
That's what it looks like for me too. I was just getting ready to post a screenie, but you beat me to it.

Author: moondoggie PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject:
    ----
me too. are you guys using firefox by chance?

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject:
    ----
yup.. but thats obvious by my pic I posted.. lol

funny thing though.. it looks fine with firefox in linux...

Author: apperraultLocation: Emeryville, CA PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject:
    ----
that is what it looked like for me, and I am using Firefox as well, but now it looks great. it also seems a little faster.

aaron

Author: phunkodelicLocation: On your hard drive. PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Yea me too. It works fine in Interent Explorer. Evil or Very Mad

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this place has become "Windowsecurity.com" instead of the old www.security-fourms.net which in my opinion was MUCH better as it was a true reflection of the great info it covered. Sorry to sound negative but still a pit peeved at the fact the fact it has windowsecurity.com header on it. Oh and yes I am a windows admin, and run AS400 and linux so I am not trying to bash windows here.

Author: SidLocation: Kansas PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Works fine for me in IE Twisted Evil but looks like the screen shot posted previously when i use firefox...

Author: RFmax PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject:
    ----
It is horizontally OK in Safari, much better for my iBook. Thanks again. Only strange thing is that I get two of everything vertically. I have two Post a Reply boxes. I still am not complaining, not one bit.

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Its messed up in Opera and Firefox on windows, and works in IE. Works fine with linux browsers.

I guess we all need to switch to linux!! yay!!

Author: moondoggie PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject:
    ----
i cleared cache and it came back fine

Author: SidLocation: Kansas PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I cleared the cache and its better, the colors are normal, but all of the boxes around the text/icons on the forum are all small..and there is still alot of horizontal scrolling

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Its better for me too but the fonts are all goofy.. but I like it better - its easier for an old fart to read!

Author: alt.don PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject:
    ----
Hi guys,

As you have noticed some changes have been made to the site. Does anyone else have any issues with the site loading properly in Firefox/Opera/whatever else? It works fine for me in Firefox personally. Please post back with further comments.

Thanks guys,

Don

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :||:
Page 1 of 2