Is someone making changes to the layout?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :||:
Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject:
    ----
same ol' 40 second loads.. other than that its back to normal - except for the font in the reply box. I like that and wish it was everywhere..

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject:
    ----
Robogeek ... I had the exact same view as you posted in my Firefox. I cleared my cookies and cache and the real view was allowed through... which is much better. Try it and see if it works for you.

We should also be updating the WindowSecurity.com template later today. The site will no longer be working on tables but through CSS so site performance should improve slightly.

Please keep us informed as to any problems you are experiencing, letting us know which browser and at what resolution you are seeing it on. A screenshot would be very helpful as well.

Thanks,

Tom

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject:
    ----
it looks normal.. but its still slow - although its much faster than it used to be. Its constantly trying to load the adserver info - and it loads the frames, the banners, the top part of the forum then goes off on a hunt for the ads. Meanwhile the forums load about 3 sections every 10 seconds until the ads are done loading.

Is there any way to make the ads load AFTER the forum completely loads?

This happens on all 5 machines here - windows and linux.. all on cable. It also happens on my neighbors with DSL. I've got a dial up machine in the shop.. I might try that one too and see how Egix's speed is

Author: jamestmfbongLocation: Mary Haven PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Crying or Very sad

I'm using a 1280x1024 screen resolution and the new layout is not coming out pretty.
the forum space should definately be center aligned. Because it still won't affect the 1024x800 usersI feel trapped. and I keep swaying to the left b/c the thing is aligned to the left.
the new layout doesn't seem too non-1024x800 friendly.

Author: Cep PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject:
    ----
The layout was screwed up for me too as mentioned in that screenie, I just cleared my cache, refreshed and now the site is back to normal Very Happy Yay!

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :||:
Page 2 of 2