This site is awesome!

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: quantumkevLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: This site is awesome!
    ----
I have partcipated in several threads posted in other IT forums, and none has been as friendly and helpful as this one. Sometimes, what seems like a dumb question is really just an opportunity to deepen understanding of a seemingly obvious topic. This forum is a great example of that - keep up the awesome work!God/Buddha/Allah/Jehova/Vishnu/Yahweh/Great Spirit/(any spiritual power I may have omitted) BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!

Author: alt.don PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Glad to hear that you like it. We hope you enjoy your stay, and become a productive member.

Salut,

Don

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject:
    ----
We attempt to answer all questions in a friendly manner without allowing our pride or egos to interfere. Makes for easier reseach for the community at large.

The one exception is that we won't answer homework questions. We are happy to assist all in sharing the knowledge, but we strongly feel that folks need to educate themselves so that the knowledge sticks Laughing

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject:
    ----
thats why so many come and stay forever. Alot of forums are more like my BBQ with all the flames..
Glad you enjoy it and feel free to ask away.. we are all here to help!

Author: jetx66 PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject:
    ----
you guys are so nice Very Happy i'ma serious Very Happy

Tom Bair, what is your normal job?

Very Happy thank you all for hosting and providing a nice environment Very Happy

Author: itechsolutionsLocation: Southern California PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject:
    ----
Just wanted to add, this forum is great, and I just got out of school and this forum is hands down the best.

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1