New Design Big Text and Horizontal Scrolling

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: squiggie PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: New Design Big Text and Horizontal Scrolling
    ----
Hello all. I like the look and feel of the new site design, but I'm having a few problems and I'm not for sure if it is just me. The page is scrolling off the screen to the right, but my resolution is 1280X1024 so it shouldn't be.

Also, the text is appearing very large, which might be why it is scrolling off to the right, but I don't have large text enabled in my browser. I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.7 and all other pages on the net look normal. It kind of looks like a style sheet isn't getting applied to the text or something. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Did you check to see if you accidentally enlarged the text? (ctrl +)

Just a thought off the top of my head. I have not seen anyone else discussing this.

Author: squiggie PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject:
    ----
You know, just for this site, if I ctrl - to where it fits on the screen, the text becomes so small, almost like a 6 or 7 pt font I can't really read it. I do have bad vision, but dang, it is really small. Every other site looks normal in my browser except this one as far as text size.

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1