Cat3 Phone Cabling

Networking/Security Forums -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

Author: projectpete PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Cat3 Phone Cabling
    ----
Hello,

I just wired my phones in my house with cat3. The phone company hooked up the one wire I have coming in from outside, now I have all my lines in the closet, what hardware or patch panel do i need to get all the phone lines working?

Author: minkata PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: phone connection
    ----
Hi ! projectpete,
Did you try theses sites for info : www.oldskoolphreak.com/ and www.hometech.com/learn/hdi11.html
Minkata

Author: RFmax PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject:
    ----
You may want to try and find out about 66 block cross connects. They are the typical way of doing this. Also, you will have to pay speciall attention if you are considering DSL.

Author: saremb PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: phone connection
    ----
I have been trying over two hours to contact the insurance company for my car to ask a question. How in the heck do quote ask a machine a question. I am about ready to cancel next year because of this. It is so frustrating.
AARP Auto Ins Program From
Best Deals On Auto Insurance! Get quote Free Qoute
Top 100 Auto Insurance Myths
Be Wary of Free Online Credit Reports
AARP Auto Insurance
forex trading course ranking
site map
Cheap Pharmacy:Prevacid
Buy Hydrocodone Online http://wines.my-webs.org
Card Christmas Personalized
Card Christmas Corporate

Author: saremb PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: phone connection
    ----
saremb wrote:
I have been trying over two hours to contact the insurance company for my car to ask a question. How in the heck do quote ask a machine a question. I am about ready to cancel next year because of this. It is so frustrating.
AARP Auto Insurance
site map
Buy Hydrocodone Online
wines
http://wines.my-webs.org
Card Christmas Corporate

The Christmas Holiday Season is warmed and enlivened with traditions. From the colors of falling leaves and Halloween costumes, through turkey-roasting and apple pie scents carried on crisp autumn air, our excitement builds with the sense memories of childhood.
Card Christmas Corporate
Settlement loans

Author: saremb PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: phone connection
    ----
saremb wrote:
saremb wrote:
AARP Auto Insurance
site map
Buy Hydrocodone Online
wines
Card Christmas Corporate

The Christmas Holiday Season is warmed and enlivened with traditions. From the colors of falling leaves and Halloween costumes, through turkey-roasting and apple pie scents carried on crisp autumn air, our excitement builds with the sense memories of childhood.
Card Christmas Corporate
Settlement loans

Author: saremb PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: phone connection
    ----
Card Christmas Corporate
Settlement loans

Networking/Security Forums -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1