registeration issue

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: ramiatws PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: registeration issue
    ----
well even in the first place i wanted to register for window networking site (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/) however when i press register or login after i registered it takes me to windows security site and i had to fill in the form at windows security site.

so generally the problem is that at wins networking site when you press register it takes you to windows security page!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't want to register for windows security site for now , i wanna reg for windows networking

please help

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject:
    ----
If you talking about registering for the forums, you have succeeded!

The forum for both sites - WindowSecurity and WindowsNetworking is this one, it is a shared forum. This makes lots of sense as some topics overlap so much anyway netween areas, and this way you get a wider range of people reading and responding to threads so a better chance of a correct answer.

You will notice there's loads of forum areas for things like active directory and networking here.

Oh, and by the way - welcome to the forums!

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1