Hi to all in SC.com ;-)

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

Author: EldHawkeLocation: Kenya PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Hi to all in SC.com ;-)
    ----
Hi all Wink

i noticed there was no introduction section, so i decided to post here.
if i am not allowed to post here i am really sorry Embarassed

just wanted to say hi to all, and happy to know i found the forum i was looking for.

c ya all later Wink

Author: PhiBerLocation: Your MBR PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Welcome to SFDC. Hope you enjoy your stay! Very Happy

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject:
    ----
You can post an introduction wherever you want. Smile However, the image in your signature must be removed, as per forum rules. We strive to maintain a professional appearance.

Welcome to Security Forums.

Author: EldHawkeLocation: Kenya PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject:
    ----
sorry about that, my bad Wink

thanks for the welcomes peeps Smile

Author: capiLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Groovicus wrote:
However, the image in your signature must be removed, as per forum rules. We strive to maintain a professional appearance.

Actually I had already PMed EldHawke about this - that's what happens when you don't check the threads on the staff section Razz

Author: EldHawkeLocation: Kenya PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject:
    ----
capi wrote:
Groovicus wrote:
However, the image in your signature must be removed, as per forum rules. We strive to maintain a professional appearance.

Actually I had already PMed EldHawke about this - that's what happens when you don't check the threads on the staff section Razz

indeed, i did not read the rules, bad on my behalf..it wont happen again.

and again, sorry for not reading the rules

Wink

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject:
    ----
As you have experienced, we are very diligent in enforcing the forum rules. Thank you for responding quickly to fixing the infraction.

Hopefully you'll find this site to prove to be an enjoyable experience for yourself. Welcome to SFDC!

Author: capiLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject:
    ----
EldHawke wrote:
indeed, i did not read the rules, bad on my behalf..it wont happen again.

and again, sorry for not reading the rules

Wink

Oh no worries at all... all has been settled. My remark above about not reading the staff section was just a light poke at Groovicus, not at you Wink

(we have a staff-only section we use to coordinate things amongst ourselves, and avoid things like two moderators independently reprimanding a user for the same thing at the same time)

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:
(we have a staff-only section we use to coordinate things amongst ourselves, and avoid things like two moderators independently reprimanding a user for the same thing at the same time)

Which of course only works when groovicus remembers to check the staff forums first. Embarassed

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1