Something wrong with my laptop!!! HELP

Networking/Security Forums -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

Author: mszana PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Something wrong with my laptop!!! HELP
    ----
Hi All,

I' having this problem where i'm not able to see all the applications that i have downloaded. I try to run Trend Micro Housecall but there's error.

Already scan with adware and spybot but nothing. whenever i try to download, the download is ok but the files just varnished when the downloaded complete.

Please help coz y antivirus is not working and i'm not able to download anything.

Thanks in advance.

Author: ryansuttonLocation: San Francisco, California PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject:
    ----
Hi mszana,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. Are you still having trouble with this? Please provide an update if so.

Author: azimlkjgLocation: Malaysia PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject:
    ----
could you give details what happened to you? May be you can post a screen capture for us to understand your scenario.

currently we have many problems in virus, spyware and malware, did by unethica internet users. pls be carefull and take a serious issue on that, especially if you always did internet transcation.

cheers,
azimlkjg

Networking/Security Forums -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1