Virus - Keyboard , mouse or windows taskbar disable

Networking/Security Forums -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

Author: mik88mik PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Virus - Keyboard , mouse or windows taskbar disable
    ----
Hi ...
my computer got infected yesterday... the mouse click and keyboard were not working... I could see the mouse's cursor but selection , mouse click , or keyboard were not working. The only option i could use on the keyboard was crtl+alt del to launch the task manager.

I have managed to restart my machine , with the window recovery option, then it worked ... After running a full scan of my machine with symantec anti-virus ... several trojan were found on the way and quarantine but i was ask to restart the computer. After the restart other strange thing , my windows taskbar wasn't working and i could not click on the start button nor use my quick launch...

I have restarted the machine on save mode and ran a copy of combofix.exe and smitfraudfix.exe that i had on my external HD. Things seems fine but my symantec anti virus cannot be launch any more. Could someone help me to get rid of this once for all. I suspect the virus still on my machine

Thanks in advance Crying or Very sad

Author: jhonas PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject:
    ----
I think your computer infected with some big virus. Anyways You should run your computer on safe mode otherwise you should re-install your window.

Networking/Security Forums -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1