Virtual Halloween Costume Party

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Virtual Halloween Costume Party
    ----
Okay folks ... if we had a Costume Party (Virtual, of course) here in General Chat, and you were attending -- what would you dress up as?

Would you attend alone, or would you bring along a friend/partner/spouse?

You have until October 31st to tell the room what you are coming as ... this could be fun...

Author: alt.don PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I would dress up as one of the Star Trek characters from the original series. The one who was half black/half white face paint and of course would indeed bring the wife with me.

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Wasn't it Kirk Douglas who played that Warden character chasing the other fellow who was black on the wrong side? That was a good episode!

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject:
    ----

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject:
    ----
I think I'd go dressed as Darth Vader from Star Wars ... because I believe I look good in black.

I'd bring my wife, and she no doubt would go as Samatha Carter of Stargate: SG-1.

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject:
    ----
I am thinking Road Kill.

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Bsod
    ----

Last edited by AdamV on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Author: graycatLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I was thinking of going as alt.don Twisted Evil

Author: alt.don PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Shocked

Author: tikifragalongLocation: Earth PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I would bring my husband! Pebbles and Bam Bam from the Flintstones

Author: ayanaLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Sylvanas Windrunner

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject:
    ----
graycat wrote:
I was thinking of going as alt.don Twisted Evil

Author: josephpaul PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Every body want to wear different style costume in Halloween party. People really feel glad and excitement about this type of party.

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1