BIOS is not setup properly

Networking/Security Forums -> Hardware // Upgrades

Author: gloveroliver12Location: United State PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: BIOS is not setup properly
    ----
yesterday i install my bios i done all the things well but when i start my pc shows error massage. i also verify that hard disk drive is setup properly. But not get success.

Can anyone tell me where i am doing wrong?

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject:
    ----
OK let me think....

no, I can't guess.

Any chance you could tell us the error message?
or what changes you made in the BIOS? (you say you just installed the BIOS? do you mean you have flash upgraded it?)
how have you verified your hard disk setup?

Author: sandyrochard PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject:
    ----
Hi Gloveroliver,
I am Sandy and i gone through regarding the BIOS.I think while installing some file me missed out system,i can only one suggestion that uninstall the BIOS and again reinstall it. It will properly work and Format your Hard-disk Completely

Last edited by sandyrochard on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Author: ryansuttonLocation: San Francisco, California PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject:
    ----
sandyrochard wrote:
and Format your Hard-disk Completely

That is not good advice for a BIOS problem, actually that should be a last resort for almost any problem.

Networking/Security Forums -> Hardware // Upgrades

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1