Hello All

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

Author: CleanByte PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Hello All
    ----
Hi there, I'm starting up my own Computer repair business, I know from experience that hackers/skiddes love to try and get the juicy info I keep on my computer, I must admit that I was a "Blackhat" for awhile and found no joy in destroying something that people have spent their time
and money on, so I've decided to do a 180 and become a "Whitehat." I know many of you might look down on me, and flame me but it's expected when you put something out in the obvious like that. But anyways I just decided to join up here to see what's going on in the security world. I'm currently a member of "****forums.net" It's starred out for a reason, as I don't want people knowing that Ive switched. I frequently go there to check out what new malicious tools/files they have made/stolen. I'm also taking College courses on network security. Anywho, I'm just sayin hi, and hoping you will for the most part welcome me with open arms.

*edit* I'm a fool, and apparently blind, could someone move this into the "Introduction" thread.

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Welcome! Glad you bleached that old hat to a nice shiny white.

PS: No problem starting a new thread for this - now and again it makes more sense than just adding to an ever-growing one. At least you posted it in a sensible area.

Looking forward to your contribution to the site.
Make a toast

Author: stifenhowk PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Hello,

It is nice to meet you welcome to the forum.The job which you are doing you is good.I do agree with you.It wil be great to talk with you

Thank you!!

Author: josephpaul PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject:
    ----
Hi everybody. I am new in this forum. I hope that we will share good ideas here.

Author: johndept1 PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject:
    ----
welcome dear.

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1