Questions on C++ codes usability vs Java codes

Networking/Security Forums -> Programming and More

Author: SnipeTechie PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Questions on C++ codes usability vs Java codes
    ----
Hi guys! Sorry for asking a really basic question but it seems that the internet does not really provide for the answer to the following question. So if you are really to help out for this question you would have my fullest gratitude. Here's how the question goes:

Question: Why is security application development for
Biometrics/Tracking/Detection applications normally make use of C++ programming language but not Java?

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject:
    ----
On what information are you basing your conclusion?

Author: SnipeTechie PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject:
    ----
The information I only know is that the 2 programming languages have difference in the way of communication to the computer hardware due to the virtual compiler for Java.

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I mean how do you know that C++ is normally used, and not something like C?

Author: SnipeTechie PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject:
    ----
Well the questions posed by my friend was that C++ was used in Majority however it guess it would also be fair enough to conclude that Java isn't being used as much compared to the C++ language.

Does anyone know the answer????

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject:
    ----
I don't know the answer because I don't know that C++ is normally used for your stated purpose.

Networking/Security Forums -> Programming and More

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1