Hello. Looking for a malware removal service/consultancy.

Networking/Security Forums -> General Security Discussion

Author: SFMiner PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Hello. Looking for a malware removal service/consultancy.
I hope this is the right place to post this; the Malware section seemed to be for discussion specific malware issues, and I, thankfully, don't have any right now.

In case I (or, more accurately, my company, or one of our clients) should develop one, however, I want to know of a malware removal service. Not an out-of-the-box measure, nor prevention; essentially, I want a service that I can call up when I have a malware issue, and receive one of the following:

a) Sophisticated, reliable removal of the offending malware

b) Guidance/information that will allow us to quickly identify and remove it ourselves.

I realize this would be some sort of premium service or consultancy, but I can't find anyone who advertises it (though many I've asked have said that they wish there were something like it). Does anyone out there know of anyone who offers it?

Author: manoj9372 PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: hhhmmm
hey man,
I have some-thing to say you regarding this,
but i can explain all the things here,
if you are interested you can pm me or leave a reply with your contact information...
if you are interested proceed or else leave....

Author: Fire AntLocation: London PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject:
My two pence.......

TBH the commercials for such a service make it not worth advertising. Just about every computer store/ consultancy business would do this if you paid them. Since all the information you need is in the public domain it doesn't make sense.

Fire Ant

Author: jhonas PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject:
Hey i think you need a super anti spyware software to protect your important data from these spywares and malwares. these spywares and malwares can hack your personal information. Because these are a hidden thefts and we can't able to delete without any software.

Networking/Security Forums -> General Security Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1