GPO Mapped Drives Issue

Networking/Security Forums -> Beginners // Misc. Computer Questions

Author: ryanlashway PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: GPO Mapped Drives Issue
I have recently switched from vbs scripts to the GPO mapped drive method on our Windows 2008 DC.
With the switch I have about 80% of the mix OS machines working fine, but the other 20% are getting different results.

The 20% are sometimes getting a few of the mapped drive, none of the drives or are having them today but tomorrow wont have them.

I have applied


and this has resolved it on about 15% of those 20%, the remain 5% are still messed.

AD Setup: We have about 20 different OU that each have a GPO for them, then we have the main domain GPO.

Author: moondoggie PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject:
what do your event logs say on the server and workstations?

Networking/Security Forums -> Beginners // Misc. Computer Questions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Powered by phpBB 2.0.x © 2001 phpBB Group