Server virtualization methods And cloud network security?

Networking/Security Forums -> General Security Discussion

Author: manoj9372 PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Server virtualization methods And cloud network security?
    ----
I started to reading about the cloud networks,I have understood the basic operations of a cloud network
,Now i had started to focusing on "security" in the cloud network,i have been read that cloud security is achieved by logical separation,restriction of API calls,But i want to know about the internal working of these security mechanisms for example say i want to know what are the types of "logical separation" techniques used,how it is implemented,how it working etc..

Also i don't have any idea about the API call restrictions,I am much more interested in understanding them,

Also i am sure there are various other mechanisms in "cloud network security",

Can any one link me to some nice articles containing information about those things?

______________________________________…

2)
I have Also started to study about various virtualization technologies
like the "zen" virtualization used by web-hosting companies for creating multiple vps server from a single device,like that i want to know about the various virtualization technologies out there,

Also i want to know about the top 10 virtualization technologies being used all over the world..

Hope some one will guide me properly in understanding about them...

looking for some help ...

Author: Dezaxa PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject:
    ----
A good place to start would be http://www.cloudsecurityalliance.org/. Look for a whitepaper on application security.

Networking/Security Forums -> General Security Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1