What is different between Anonymity and untracebility?

Networking/Security Forums -> Anonymity // Privacy // Spam

Author: Tedtdu PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: What is different between Anonymity and untracebility?
    ----
please give me your thought.
Thanks
Ted

Author: SifuMikeLocation: Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Sounds like we're being asked to do someone's homework here.

Author: Tedtdu PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: you are wrong
    ----
it was not homework;
anyway you made the first impression of this site is not preferable

Author: SifuMikeLocation: Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject:
    ----
We will not miss you. Have your homework question answered elsewhere.

Author: Tedtdu PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: you stop writting
    ----
I do not need you to tell me where to do
interesting enough; nothing else comes to your but hw
shut up, then I will not submit

Author: SifuMikeLocation: Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Ha ha. Smile

Author: ryansuttonLocation: San Francisco, California PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Without providing context, asking a question like this does indeed sound like you are doing homework, in which no one is going to do your work for you. Why don't you tell us what you are trying to accomplish, or what caused you to ask this question and we might be able help. It also helps if you tell us what research you have already done.

Author: JamesMorgan PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Ted Aside from the fact that it looks like you're asking other people to do your home the other reason for the reaction is that you're asking a very elementary level question, and equivalent of which is like going onto a IT forum and asking "what is a computer?", you should google search you will find tonnes of articles, however you will need to use context to narrow down the search critera to find the information you're looking for.

Good luck.

Networking/Security Forums -> Anonymity // Privacy // Spam

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1