• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Hmac - Sha1

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Cryptographic Theory and Cryptanalysis - Internal and Transmission Security

View previous topic :: View next topic  
entropista
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Hmac - Sha1 Reply with quote

Hello everyone

i have a little problem here , i know a software that is capable a resigning xbox saves , so i was interested in the way it works , i havent been able to decompile it because it is encrypted , although the prgram is very small and simple
but what i know from it that it uses a HMAC-SHA1 or a SHA1 algorithm to work , lets say it needs an Auth Key and a Sig Key for the program to caculate it
lets say a Sig Key and a Auth Key looks Like That
dd46a68db08c6b0086fde4f198e0c656
However , i dont know anything about that type of encryption method , and where do these numbers come from
i have tried to hash , checksum , verefie the files but nothing happens
could you please halp me in anyway you can , like telling me where should i start from and what sort of knowledge or software i need
Thank you
data
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

the SHA-1 algorithm is defined in FIPS 180-1

Data.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Cryptographic Theory and Cryptanalysis - Internal and Transmission Security All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: