• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Vulnerabilities for PDA third-party applications..

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

View previous topic :: View next topic  
neewt
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Vulnerabilities for PDA third-party applications.. Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm currently doing my thesis about storing sensitive data on a mobile device, such as a PDA or Smartphone. I'm currently doing vulnerability assessment, and am therefor looking for software vulnerabilites related to these devices. I'll be glad if some could point out some vulnerabilities for any vertical thirdparty applications that runs on these devices.

To make things a little clearer, as of what I'm looking for -
Do you know of any vulnerability that has effected any application that runs on PalmOS/Pocket PC/Symbian/Blackberry et cetera? Like Macromedia Flash, RealPlayer et cetera. The vulnerability doesn't have to be "up to date", historical vulnerabilities are of interest too.

I've been trying to dig the internet for this, but with zero luck. Help appreciated Smile

And hey, where's that PDA-category on the forum when you need it?! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Exploits // System Weaknesses All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: