• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

how to watch images on external Monitor??

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
neil
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: how to watch images on external Monitor?? Reply with quote

Hello
I have a Kodicom 8800 card (two of them ) in a system and everything works fine.However i now need to use an external monitor and there is no output on the 8800 cards.
Any ideas on what i should do as i need to put an external monitor away from the system about 100-150 feet away.
All comments will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Neil
onoski
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging from your post you now have only one monitor and you want to be able to view what's happening on the functioning monitor externally right? There is software that might come in very handy for this task as I have set one up for a user at work a while ago as they wanted to be able to control a security door lock via a computer in other room two rooms away. I installed RealVNC and this did the job wonderfully as it's password protected and the other person in the room or vicinity would not know that big brother is watching or controlling. Well, for the right reasons and legitimate too. You could also try Ultra VNC as well. Cheerio Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: