• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

IE problems

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madzukas
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: IE problems Reply with quote

I have problem working with one web site.

Situation:
I start Neoteris Secure application manager to connect to X organization site.
I connect to X organization intranet site, then provide my user name and password, the system logs me in. Then i click to link to site that works with oracle database, i provide my oracle user name and password. Then i choose to do some configuration. I make some configurations and when i want to save them i click done button, then my session disconnects from server the page do not displays.
Neoteris Secure application manager reports "IVE server disconnected from host x.x.com:8018"

Sometimes everything is working , i can save my configurations. But after some time of work with the page, this problem occurs. I suppose there could be problem with cache.

For connection to web i use IE6 sp installed. I use Win xp pro.

Any advise would be help full. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: