• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

how to make data reliable always

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Security Related Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
digirandi
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: how to make data reliable always Reply with quote

i have a small financial system running, i made a big mistake and some of the information was lost, i am building again, help me protect my system
ryansutton
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plenty of options. Without knowing more about your environment or the requirements even you could check out DFS, Backup Software or Shadow Copy. I backup all of my data to tape three times a day and have shadow copy running on all shares for the accidental deletes.
albert12
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: how to make data reliable always Reply with quote

digirandi wrote:
i have a small financial system running, i made a big mistake and some of the information was lost, i am building again, help me protect my system

Have you heard about backup system? If not, you should get some information to take benefits of storing your data at some other place. Whenever disaster strike as it now happens to you, you can restore your lost or damaged data easily. Original data can be damaged but the data which are regularly storing on storage medias or at remote location remains as it is.

I suggest you to take regular backup of your data so that data loss doesn't happen again..
jhonas
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To keep your data reliable centralized your data, automated data management, fragmented data and backup your data in cds or dvds. It also ensures vital information is always complete, up-to-date and secure.
debrah.h48
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Hello, Reply with quote

A business’s data is one of its most important assets – though it’s one that can definitely be a challenge to manage and maintain. For most companies, the end goal with any data management strategy is to ensure that all of the business’s stakeholders are working from a single version of the truth that enables consistency across business processes and ensures that decision makers are working from the most up to date, accurate information.

SAP solution extensions like SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe, the SAP Information Interchange application by Crossgate, and the SAP Data Maintenance for ERP application by Vistex can contribute to a companies’ data management strategy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Security Related Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: