• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Recommendation for all-in-one software suite for clients

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Viruses // Worms

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CArmstrong
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Recommendation for all-in-one software suite for clients Reply with quote

Recently I decided I need to find a good all-in-one suite for clients (anti-virus, anti-malware, etc.). In the past I have purchased them NOD32 for anti-virus, then scanned and removed malware using Ewido (AVG Anti-Spyware) and CounterSpy (which I find works quite well). I then give them SpywareBlaster to help prevent future infestations.

I know I don't want to go with the bloatware that's put out by McAfee and Symantec, so does anyone have recommendations for me to try? I'd like it to have a relatively small footprint but still pack a punch.
webyourbusiness
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you talking small home users, or enterprise?

out of interest - are you abandoning nod32, or just keeping abreast of any new offerings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Viruses // Worms All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: