• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Cat3 Phone Cabling

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
projectpete
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Cat3 Phone Cabling Reply with quote

Hello,

I just wired my phones in my house with cat3. The phone company hooked up the one wire I have coming in from outside, now I have all my lines in the closet, what hardware or patch panel do i need to get all the phone lines working?
minkata
Link Spammer
Link Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: phone connection Reply with quote

Hi ! projectpete,
Did you try theses sites for info : www.oldskoolphreak.com/ and www.hometech.com/learn/hdi11.html
Minkata
RFmax
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to try and find out about 66 block cross connects. They are the typical way of doing this. Also, you will have to pay speciall attention if you are considering DSL.
saremb
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: phone connection Reply with quote

I have been trying over two hours to contact the insurance company for my car to ask a question. How in the heck do quote ask a machine a question. I am about ready to cancel next year because of this. It is so frustrating.
AARP Auto Ins Program From
Best Deals On Auto Insurance! Get quote Free Qoute
Top 100 Auto Insurance Myths
Be Wary of Free Online Credit Reports
AARP Auto Insurance
forex trading course ranking
site map
Cheap Pharmacy:Prevacid
Buy Hydrocodone Online http://wines.my-webs.org
Card Christmas Personalized
Card Christmas Corporate
saremb
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: phone connection Reply with quote

saremb wrote:
I have been trying over two hours to contact the insurance company for my car to ask a question. How in the heck do quote ask a machine a question. I am about ready to cancel next year because of this. It is so frustrating.
AARP Auto Insurance
site map
Buy Hydrocodone Online
wines
http://wines.my-webs.org
Card Christmas Corporate

The Christmas Holiday Season is warmed and enlivened with traditions. From the colors of falling leaves and Halloween costumes, through turkey-roasting and apple pie scents carried on crisp autumn air, our excitement builds with the sense memories of childhood.
Card Christmas Corporate
Settlement loans
saremb
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: phone connection Reply with quote

saremb wrote:
saremb wrote:
AARP Auto Insurance
site map
Buy Hydrocodone Online
wines
Card Christmas Corporate

The Christmas Holiday Season is warmed and enlivened with traditions. From the colors of falling leaves and Halloween costumes, through turkey-roasting and apple pie scents carried on crisp autumn air, our excitement builds with the sense memories of childhood.
Card Christmas Corporate
Settlement loans
saremb
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: phone connection Reply with quote

Card Christmas Corporate
Settlement loans

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: