• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Trojan.PSW.generic6

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denniszhz
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Trojan.PSW.generic6 Reply with quote

My wife's computer apparently is infected by this virus. Whenever she reboots the computer, AVG 7.5 will give a bunch of alerts to heal the files infected by this virus. Most of the files were stored under c:\windows\system32\ and with the extension *.dll. I suspected it was due to the download of a online TV accelerate program called UUSEE and thus I deleted everything related to the program name. However, I was not successfully prevent the alert messages whenever the computer is rebooted. I googled online and most comments referred me to join this forum. Could you someone help me? Appreciate it!!!
SifuMike
Deceased
Deceased

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend posting in our Hijackthis logs/malware removal forum for specific and guided assistance.
You can find it here.

~Before posting your thread, read this ~

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: