Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:19 pm Post subject: help virus or something like that
HI guys i have xpsp2 I turned on today and no icons on desktop i could not access something i tried access task manager it gives me access deny its stand alone pc not part of domain how can i fix this problem its probably virus i need access hard disk to copy important folders before i format it any advice plz
* DoubleClick mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install MBA-M.
* Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* [COLOR="Red"]Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.[/COLOR]
* When MBA-M finishes, Notepad will open with the log. Please save it where you can find it easily.
* [COLOR="Green"]Immediately Reboot the computer[/COLOR]..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum