• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Adware/Trokan, virus issues

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wahabbariss
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Adware/Trokan, virus issues Reply with quote

Hi,
I am having problem in using internet on my laptop. I was visiting some web site and some virus automatically downloaded from that web site to my laptop. From that point now on i am not able to use internet at all. Whenever i open internet explorer or Fire fox, my default web site takes a lot of time to open and some times just my computer freezes and i have to shut down the computer. Even if i am lucky and the web site opens then it is really slow. In addition, when by luck i open google and try to search some thing it lets me search ; but when i click on the link to open it, it just leads me to some advertising website instead of taking me to that link. I have used my anti virus and removed virus many times but same thing happens and i am not able to use internet. Could anyone tell me how to delete that virus from my computer without having to go online . I am not able to use internet at all on my laptop. I would really appreciates if some one guides me in this regard.
Thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: