• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Job interview in style of a presentation

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Chat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandriva
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Job interview in style of a presentation Reply with quote

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has done an interview like this before.

When i turn up i will be given a subject and this could be on anything it could just be a simple as a "shoe"..... I will have 30 minutes to prepare and will have to give a 10 minute presentation on that subject. I will not be allowed notes and there will only be a blank flip chart in the room.

My questions are, what structure have i to use?

What will they be looking for and even better if you have ever interviewed in this style what would you be looking for?

Many THanks
Mongrel
SF Mod
SF Mod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a bit late; but they will be looking for evidence of skills that are required to perform the task. Concise, to the point, clear, to say the least. Most likely the position is one that will be reporting to upper management so you need to be able to "sell iceboxes to eskimos" as the saying goes. Get your point across in the manner required to perform the job for which you are interviewing.
Survey
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interview facing is not very tuff task but people should have to clear about all the topics for it. What is the requirement of company and what do you know about it. Those things should have to clear in your mind during interview time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: