• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Log-on issue.

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Comments // Problems etc.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WHEdwards
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Log-on issue. Reply with quote

Greetings, all. Sorry if this is repetitious/already posted by other users.

I received an email notification of an article on Windows Networking that matches my current work efforts in virtualization. When I attempted to log-in I couldn't remember my username or password (it's been a while). I couldn't find a phone number to call, and I don't use Outlook except via webproxy to my firm's Outlook servers when I work at home. I registered as a new user via my hotmail account, received the confirmation email, logged in, located the article I needed, and the system doesn't recognize me. Confused

I saw an earlier email from 2007 saying that Win Security & Win Networking are one and the same, but is there a turn-around time for the Networking side so that "new" user registrations are recognized?

Bill
alt.don
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Bill,

The forums are part of WindowsSecurity and not of WindowsNetworking. Does that clarify?

--Don

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Comments // Problems etc. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: